Friday 26 April 2013

Female Photoshoot

Yesterday, I took back to the studio, and decided to take some Spring themed photographs with the female model I was originally going to use for my final magazine. I hired a MUA and she designed a bright pink and lilac look to match my models blue dress.












I didn't feel that this shoot worked as well as my shoot with my male model. The MUA took a long time (but a short time respective to what I have seen other MUAs take), so the 2 and a half hour studio slot was not enough to take photographs. In the end, after setting up my lighting and studio set up, and the model getting changed and the MUA doing her work, I had 30 minutes to pack up and take photographs before my time ended. I didn't feel that it was the most successful shoot I have done to date, which is rather annoying, as all the studio shoots I have done so far have produced some really good, ascetically pleasing photographs.



Above, are my edited photographs that I have retouched in PhotoShop. I duplicated my layer and applied the Gaussian Blur tool. This perfected the models skin as there as some shine from where the make up was hit by the studio lighting. This made my model look airbrushed, which is the normal thing to do in magazines. I actually preferred the look, as it made my model look perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment